Monday, June 11, 2007

Widgets, Oil Cuts plus 50 reasons why blogging has you by the short and curlies

I'm feeling a happy as punch I only ticked about half when I stumbled across Jonathan Deamer's list of 50 signs you blog too much.

1. You have to turn back on your way to the airport because you forgot to “tell”
your blog that you’re going away.

2. You sneak off during a date to check your hit stats.

3. You think LSD is something to do with RSS or XML.

4. Your family don’t call anymore, they just check your blog.

5. You pray to Steve Pavlina.

6. You eat blogging, you sleep blogging. You drink voffee.

7. You think Nike should make a shirt that says “just blog it”.

8. You would buy it if they did.

9. You moblog on your own wedding.

Read more here.



Go on you know you want to ;)

4 comments:

wj said...

hi ginger - i saw your blog on blogging to fame and would love to fame you! but in order for me and others to do that YOU have to fame your blog first!! ;)

Erin said...

Ginger,
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. Your site is very fun & cute. A lot of it reminds me of myself. Fun fun fun!!!!! I enjoyed visiting!
xo
Erin

Optional said...

LOL Ginger... I do not believe you only ticked half of those reasons to worry about your blogging habits :D

Nice new blog btw! Hope you keep it up long term as I will visit for a laugh often I think.

Ginger said...

Thanks Pearl will do that
Erin you should fame your blog I enjoyed it and going to read back more when I have some "me" time

Would I fib Optional :)